The certification of equipment, processes and documentation is of utmost importance to us. She is proof that they are working according to international standards and at the highest level. That is why we insist on the certification according to DIN EN ISO 9001.
The EN ISO 9001 specifies the minimum requirements for the quality management system. It ensures that a company meets customer expectations and regulatory requirements. But it also specifies that the management system subject to a process of continuous improvement.
Our quality management principles in relation to:
• Customer orientation
• Responsible performing and acting
• Involvement of all stakeholders
• Process and solution-oriented approach
• System approach to management
• Continuous improvement
• Factual approach to decision making
• Relationships with mutual benefits (win-win)
In addition to standard certifications we are subject to audits by our customers. These audits often bring very time-consuming and costly changes. However, the audits of our customers help us to continue to remain competitive at the international level.